PLEASE NOTE we also have a mobile number 07860930745 which can be used for texts
After 15 years in Brighton Hill we have moved to East Barn, Lychpit Centre, Great Binfields Road, Basingstoke
East Barn is a former Brew House that was built as part of the Basing House Estate circa 1530. The windows were added from the ruins of Basing House after the eventual end to the three Parliamentarian sieges from 1640 to 1643. The Royalist resistance of Basing House was so robust that Oliver Cromwell decreed no new house would ever be built on the grounds and the material of the ruins were to be freely available for local building.
When we first viewed East Barn in February 2018 it was extremely hard to love. Having been restored in the late 1970’s and served many years as Dr Anne-Marie May’s ‘East Barn Surgery’ it had been unoccupied for 18 months. At a subsequent visit we decided we could wave the magic Scandinavian wand and use a combination of Old English charm and Contemporary Danish style to create our own clinic, traditional and professional, but with ‘Hygge’!
Please follow this link to see our Location page.